Monday, February 27, 2017

Restaurant review

So this weekend we went to Tilted Kilt. ..if you don't know it's the Scottish version of Hooters. This is my second visit to this restaurant and I cannot believe the number of people who bring their children there.
     Most of the kids just gawked in shock but one little guy, maybe 10 years old, who was trying to watch a basketball game made my day. The waitress's boobs kept getting in his way.  Now, depending on where you were sitting it either looked like he was trying to get a better look at her double Ds or possible trying to stick his face in them or watching basketball.  The waitress seemed tickled by his attention evidenced by the "how cute" look on her face, which is a little sick but that's another story,  until he said,  "Excuse me, mam, you're blocking the TV."
     The TV insult was bad enough but "MAM"....OMG, I about died laughing. 
     On the other end of the age spectrum my old man was feeling "sorry for these girls" and using who was "jiggly" and who wasn't as a way to tell which waitress was ours to order coffee, "since they didn't wear name tags."  
     As far as I could tell the only people in there who really appreciated their bodacious boobs and exposed cheeks were these two old lesbians who stayed a long time and I am guessing had a GREAT afternoon when they got home.
    Which brings me to my first visit to a Tilted Kilt. My oldest granddaughter was in a fashion show at a local mall. We didn't know what kind of restaurant the TK was and were distracted by her barrage of questions about modelling as we were being seated. As soon as the waitress came my daughter and I looked at eachother and then around the restaurant and before we coyld process the whole thing my granddaughter says,  "YOU are dressed like a hussy!"
    I guess that about sums it up. Food's good, beer is GIGANTIC and people watching is outa this world.  I highly recommend the Tilted Kilt, just don't bring your kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment