Thursday, March 26, 2015

It's time for crack

Happy Easter Bunny, BWAWK BWAWK!

You have all seen the commercial...all kinds of creatures are auditioning for a part as the easter bunny.
But what you don't know is that they are all on crack. Yes, it is true! Why else would a cat want to be the Easter Bunny. He would have to hop all over the world hiding shit for little kids. That's not very cat like.

Why else would a dog or a chicken or a cow wanna dress up in rabbit ears making fools of themselves. No self respecting cow would act that way, maybe a chicken, they are naturally unsure of themselves, but a dog??? NEVER!

So, the answer is... they are on crack.

Now if you have never tried crack, let me tell you it is addictive. The first time you try one morsel you are hooked and the only way you will give it up is if someone pries it out of your cold dead hands. The crack I am talking about, of course, is Cadbury Mini Eggs.

My family could eat a whole big bag in like half an hour. The crackle of the outside shell and the mouth watering chocolate inside, OMG!!

You have to be careful about this because not everyone knows what crack really is. My husband texted me once when I was at Wal Mart, "Hey, pick up some crack!"

I was at the check out and I said to the cashier, "Damn my husband wants crack, can you hold on a minute. I will be right back."

I ran off to get some crack and by the time I came back with my five bags (well, I needed some too!) there was a renta cop at the register..."Mam, this cashier said you asked her to buy you crack."

I just looked at him, holding up my armful of Cadbury Mini Eggs and smiled.

"Crack," I said.

"Yesssssss Craaaaaaack," he said in a maniacal voice, walking back to the Easter display.

I thought, oh he is so one of US!
The cashier wasn't there when I turned around. I think she quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment