Monday, January 19, 2015

Allergies

My son in law is allergic to shell fish. He wants to eat shell fish. So, he came up with this brilliant plan to see if he is still allergic to shell fish. He wants his wife, a former combat medic from the Army, to drive him to the parking lot of an ER and watch him eat shrimp.

Now, this idea was borne from a real life incident that happened while my daughter was serving in the Army. This Lieutenant or sergeant or Colonel, I forget which, in the army used to make my daughter come to his big wig meetings at this fancy sea food restaurant and give him an injection of Benedryl before he ate and be ready to save his life should he eat too much shell fish.

It's kinda a great idea. People DO out grow allergies. So, when I heard about this story and my son in law's idea, I said, "Well, OK, but I wanna be the one who gets to video it."

I figure if it goes well and he doesn't die we can make a million with the video. If it goes badly and he dies he has a great life insurance policy with the military. Either way, it's a win win.

So, we will keep you up to date if he ever gets the nerve to do it. In the mean time, I accept no responsibility for anyone who chooses to use this idea to test their own allergies.

But if you do decide to be this much of a dumb ass........please video it for us!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment